Monday, July 20, 2009

Thoughts on the U.S

Been a while since I have updated this blog.

Well I'm back and i have a shit load of things to complain about, Yay Me!

Why do people waste so much food here?
All the meal portions are massive and most people don't even eat all the food that they are given. I mean I understand that I don't eat nearly as much food as some people here and some people actually use their leftovers and kudos to them, but THE WASTE IS MASSIVE. Restaurants here are borderlining insane in my book with their portions and their massive menus. People need some choices but we are quickly becoming rediculous, I am looking at all those 5 page menus out there. Also why do some many people use fake sugars or diet sodas? If they were really worried about the calories they should just not drink soda or have sugar in their teas and what not. People in this country have given themselves many choices for EVERYTHING and I can understand that logic, but people, you have taken it TOO FAR. Consumerism Rules America. I Urge All To Fight Back.
P.S Fast Food is HORRIBLE for SO MANY REASONS. CUT IT OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment